02 December 2005

A nitwit cat from Neenah


As usual, America is succumbing to liberalism and low moral standards. This time it is over a stupid cat named Emily that walked into a crate and ended up in France. Friends, what about personal responsibility? What about consequences? The nanny welfare state is to blame. These leftists and liberals love a story like Emily the careless cat. I hope my tax dollars aren’t going to pay for this. Management is all glowing about a cat rescue. I can’t even get her to take me for a walk. ‘Think I’ll go pee in the dining room again. That’ll get her attention.


Photo AP/Darren Hauck

3 comments:

rtalcott said...

WOW! I thought that was a great story....it would have been good even if it was about a D-O-G!

It's nice to hear about a little bit of brightness in al this depressing chaos...

rt

Administrator said...

Well, rtalcott, you don't need to spell. :)

Administrator said...

Elaine, I couldn't have said it better myself, although I occasionally use the telephone and email. Those are options open to very few dogs, of course. Sometimes the low tech method is the best one.

*****
Thank you for reading my rant, King Mutt. I put on all sorts of working class pretentions to mask my true agenda. Corgis are a working breed but only if you don't know a lot of insider maneuvers like I do. You cannot trust the bipeds, so it's smart to have a few skills just in case. I am not a mean conservative - just a relentless seeker of truth and special treatment.